September 6, 2008

Lost something that wont be back..

I forgotten my old blog's password, so i create a new blog...
xD
Many things happen nowadays...
Many unhappy incidents... That i will never forget in my life...
I lost my grandma on 1st of september...
I cried... Although i dont really like her...
*kinda surprise i'll cry*...
When we gonna burnt her, all of us cried, include my little cousin..
Everyone.. who wont cry when u lost a relative???
I lost my grandma...
A grandma who i always visit her once a month, past my Chinese New Year every year...
Although I dont really like her, but she's still my grandma...
I spent lots of time with her...
those feelings wont come back anymore... I cant see her anymore....
I hope she will go to a better place after she died...
On thursday, i cried... When I'm having my history...
I cant control my tears...
My grandma, her coffin... everything about her suddenly appear in my mind...
and my tears drop...
when I am typing this, my tears are dropping too...
I do miss her..
Her irratatings, her silly face, her voice that always complaining...
She wont come back anymore...
I lost her forever...

2 comments:

May Jiuan said...

im sorry to hear dat when lee shan told me dat ur grandma pass away..
try to cheer up okey..
im sure dat ur grandma wans u to be happy!!

^^add oil~

Elain3 said...

Thanks...
I'll happy always..
xD