September 7, 2008

Hurt...

I slept atroud 2 yesterday.. and today 6.4am i recieve YC's call...
Today we got performace somewhere at cheras...
7.30 we reach Dance Art, then teacher brought us to Centre Stage...
We were lost oon the where to our performace place...
hahaha...
Kinda funny when we were lost...
xD
When we danced, i hurt my waist...
I can bent and turn..
is extremely pain!!!!
Mum help me put some medicine on it...
I slept from 2 to 5...
hahahah...
Our dinner today is PIZZA HUT...
2 pizza, 2 garlic bread and one mushroom soup...
Yummy!!!!
xD
stop here today, wanna go watch The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries de...
hehehe....
Hope tomorrrow will be a better day...
^^

2 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

halo..
Dint tel me u got blog oso..
Haha..
I found u...
Lame la me..

Jing said...

tagged you